Get your life back!
Eliminate pain! Repair Nerves! Avoid medications!
This is NOT a TENS unit. Do not use a TENS for neuropathy
Reconnects injured nerves by delivering minerals & nutrients that promote nerve growth & restores local blood flow that’s so important to neuropathy.
Improves balance and stability allowing you to be more active.
Reverse your nerve pain & chronic pain symptoms quickly.
as a 510(k) Medical Device.
- Chronic unmanageable pain
- Post-traumatic pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Increases blood circulation
- Preventing or slowing muscle atrophy
- Increased range of motion
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Muscle re-education
- Increasing muscle mass
- Post-surgical prevention of blood clots in veins
The Rebuilder has been found to help/provide:
- Long Lasting Relief
- Regain Feeling in Feet or Hands
- Sleep throughout the night
- Eliminate need for medication
- Safe, Fast, Easy to Use
Dr Phillips, the developer of this amazing product describes the Rebuilder well. He says, “The Rebuilder is not a TENS unit, it is more like an EKG that reads what your nerves are doing and then acts similarly to a pacemaker that provides the correct nerve signal to help your nerves learn to work properly”
This is state of the art digital electro therapeutic stimulation to assist in the growth of the nerves called Nerve Re-Education. The Rebuilder is used by the Cancer Centers of America as those going through chemotherapy suffer the toxic effects on their nerves resulting in chemotherapy induced neuropathy. So in order to help those going through Chemotherapy, the Rebuilder is used to rebuild the nerves and provide pain relief.
The most wonderful part of this entire program is that Nerve Re-Education can now be done at home, so therapy can be done daily. This helps speed the healing.
For a complete educational seminar (in clinic) or webinar (online) schedule by calling or clicking here
Schedule your free neuropathy webinar here
Schedule your telehealth appointment here
Contraindications: Use of the ReBuilder® is contraindicated for: individuals with pacemakers or any other implanted electrical medical devices, for pregnant women, and for children under 18 years of age. Use only under direct supervision of your physician or health care provider if any of the above conditions apply. Do not use directly over an open wound. Follow your physician's advice for specific instructions.
NEUROPATHY FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is the Rebuilder therapy? How is it different? The Rebuilder was developed by the same great mind that developed the infrared ear thermometer, Dr David Phillips. The Rebuilder is equipment that works by taking a reading of how your nerves are working, kind of like a EKG reads the electrical signals of your heart. Then the Rebuilder functions like a pacemaker to retrain and rebuild the nerves to work properly. The Rebuilder has 3 microprocessors in it to control its biofeedback circuit which allows it to self-modulate. This way it balances the aberrant waveform of your nerves. So if your nerves are telling you that your feet are numb, it sends a compensatory waveform to correct that weakness. It does the same for tingling or pain, by sending a compensatory waveform to retrain your aberrant nerve communication. This then allows pain control and does not exacerbate numbness.
- Is the Rebuilder a TENS unit? No it is not. The Rebuilder sends very different wave signals to your nerves in order to help them function properly. The TENS unit just blocks pain signals and is not recommended for neuropathy as it will deaden your nerves, not retrain them to work properly like the Rebuilder does.
- Does the Rebuilder help with muscle strength and circulation? Yes, about 20% of the nerve signal sent out by the Rebuilder is a muscle stimulus. This is designed to cause passive exercise of the skeletal muscle venous blood pump system. The benefit of this is increased circulation, strengthened muscles, pumping of the lymphatics to flush toxins out and increased ability of the circulation to help bring nutrient rich blood to the nerve endings. As a result, patients notice improved balance and gait.
- What does Anodyne Infrared Therapy do? Anodyne therapy is a medical device designed to use light therapy to increase circulation, decrease pain, stiffness and muscle spasm.
- What research is available on the Anodyne therapy? There are over 25 different studies on the efficacy of anodyne therapy for neuropathy. You can find these studies here.
Anodyne therapy is FDA cleared and is the only light therapy backed by studies published in medical journals such as Diabetes Care, Practical Pain Management, Age and Aging and Endocrine Care.